Are you 16-17 years old and not in employment, education or training? Our employability training course can help you gain employment focused accreditation, certification and practical work experience.
Participants will achieve the following:
- SQA Employability and Personal Development Awards
- Elementary Food Hygiene Certificate
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Work experience in a warehouse
- Support moving on to employment, training or education
Work placements will take place at our FareShare Glasgow & the West of Scotland warehouse at 1070 South Street, Scotstoun, G14 0AP.
For further information and to sign up please contact Declan on 0141 958 1133 or firstname.lastname@example.org