As today marks one year since the first lockdown, we want to say it’s normal to feel overwhelmed and anxious right now. Please remember that you are not alone.
We’ve rounded up some helpful mental health resources from these fantastic organisations:
- Practical tips to help your mental health and wellbeing from Mental Health Foundation;
- Five short videos on different ways to take care of your mental health from Health in Mind;
- Info and ideas to help young people take care of their emotional wellbeing from Young Scot;
- Advice on how to support a friend with their mental health from Young Minds;
- Tips on how to take care of your mental health while working or studying from home from SAMH.
If you want to speak to someone about how you’re feeling, you can call the Samaritans any time for free on 116 123. Their phonelines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.