Our eight week training course offers young people the opportunity to gain employment focused accreditation, certification and practical work experience.
Practical work experience will be completed at our FareShare Glasgow and the West of Scotland warehouse.
Young people cam gain:
- SQA employability and personal development awards
- Elementary food hygiene certification
- Manual handling certificate
- Warehouse work experience
- Support in moving on to employment, education or further training
The Employability Fund course is open to anyone between the ages of 16-17 who is not in employment, education or training, subject to meeting Skills Development School’s eligibility criteria.
Participants will receive £55 training allowance plus travel expenses, dependent on individual circumstances
For further information or to refer a young person, please contact John on email@example.com or 0141 958 1133.