Our new employability training for young people in Glasgow starts at the end of November.
The Training for Work course will run for 3.5 days per week over eight weeks.
Contact Shug or Rebecca on 0141 221 2272 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to sign up or refer a young person.
Who the course is suitable for
Training for Work is open to 16-24 year olds who live in Glasgow.
Young people must have:
- Two forms of ID confirming their name and address (e.g. bank letter, household bill, birth certificate, passport, Young Scot card, etc.)
- National Insurance Number
What young people can gain
Our employability training in Glasgow gives young people the chance to gain:
• Practical work experience
• In-work skills and knowledge of the warehouse sector
• A range of industry recognised qualifications, including manual handling, health & safety, and SQA qualifications
• Support to take the next steps on your employment journey
Where the course will take place
Our employability training for young people is based at our FareShare Glasgow and the West of Scotland warehouse at 1070 South Street, Glasgow, G14 0AP.
What our young people say
“I have learned a lot about myself and how much strength I have to push myself to do the very best.”
“This course has helped me gain more confidence and feel like I can use my potential somewhere. It has given me motivation to go out and do whatever I want to do.”
“I loved learning what it’s like working in a warehouse and working in groups.”
How to apply
If you’re interested in our employability training for young people in Glasgow, please contact Shug or Rebecca on 0141 221 2272 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to sign up or refer a young person.
Our next course starts at the end of November so please get in touch ASAP!